It's time to register for the 2016-2017 school year! Families may register using on-line forms, pay electronically through www.ezschoolpay.com, mail in or drop off registration forms (offices are open 7:30-4:00 Monday through Friday), or visit MHS on August 9th and 10th registration dates and times.
If you register by mail and/or online, your 10th, 11th, or 12th grade student need only to show up on either August 9th or 10th to have a school ID/school yearbook photo taken. (SENIORS also need this photo to have graduation newspaper announcements posted.) No family is required to purchase school pictures, but all students are required to have a picture taken on either August 9th or 10th with the school photographer, HR Imaging.
All freshman and new students are asked to attend the afternoon orientation session on August 10th.
- Check out our quick links to the left of this page.
- The 2016-2017 Registration packet is posted, and your home will receive a hard copy of this mailing by mid-July. Please call 815-539-7446 if you do not receive a mailing by July 15.
- Freshmen/New Student Orientation information is posted.
- Credit Card Payment directions are also posted. Parents new to the EZ School Pay website will need to register first before using the site for credit card payments. It is the same website used to monitor your student's lunch account.
- 9th/Freshman and 12th/Senior students need shot updates. Please read the enclosed registration materials for details. All incoming freshmen need a 9th grade physical and vaccinations. The 9th grade physical will also count as a sports physical, so please do not pay for two separate exams. All incoming seniors need the second dose of the meningitis vaccine. The School Nurse needs documented proof of having received all necessary vaccines and 9th grade physicals.
- Sports physicals are required annually to participate in high school athletics.
We look forward to a great school year!
Access from AT&T offers discounted wireline home Internet service to qualifying households with at least one resident who participates in the U.S.D.A. Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP).
There is NO term commitment, NO deposit, NO installation fee and NO charge for an in-home Wi-Fi capable gateway.
AT&T wireline Internet coverage in your area may be limited.
Visit our websitefor complete program details, including: pricing, speed tiers, and eligibility requirements.
On Thursday September 25th Mendota High School fall sports team representatives teamed up with the elementary students at Blackstone School and Lincoln School. They gathered to have a pep assembly to kick off the spirit of the Homecoming Parade and Homecoming Game scheduled for the weekend. The elementary students practiced the school song during the week and performed it with the Cheerleaders and High School students. It was a wonderful “spirit” builder for the community and everyone had a GREAT time. GO TROJANS!